[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - User-defined structured types

bigadjaye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 07:24:49 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I want to create a user-defined structured type for "Address" since my application requires many different types of addresses I thought that this would be a good way to go. However I cant seem to find any documenation on how to do this. Do I need to create an "Address" entity bean? This is what I have done. Since an entity bean requires a primary key I have also added a primary key generator. Is this the right approach?Can anybody help please? I am very unsure about what I am doing.
THANKS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033995#4033995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033995