[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - newbie question on tasks

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 09:02:16 EDT 2007

Hello there! Suppose I'm modeling a Loan process, which involves several applications and actors. So the first node is the user registrar which is made by a teller on a bank. The application starts a process instance and triggers the first action. The process goes on until it stops on an approval state that needs to be triggered by the manager in a different application.
To resume that process all I need to do is get the instance and perform a signal right?
I'm thinking in use seam for all apps, I've seen that seam has a @StartTask annotation, but what if I need to resume an existent instance?
Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
Any ideas?
Best Regards