[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Need some help with mapping

MikeDougherty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 09:51:22 EDT 2007

OK. I thought my original post was pretty clear, but apparently not. So for the purposes of this post, forget that there was ever mention of ITEM_ anything.

TYPE_TABLE:

  | +------------+--------------+
  | | Field      | Type         |
  | +------------+--------------+
  | | TABLE_NAME | varchar(25)  |
  | | TYPE_ID    | varchar(10)  |
  | | TYPE_FIELD | varchar(25)  |
  | | TYPE_VALUE | varchar(255) |
  | +------------+--------------+

STORE:

  | +---------------+--------------+
  | | Field         | Type         |
  | +---------------+--------------+
  | | STORE_NAME    | varchar(255) |
  | | STORE_ID      | varchar(10)  |
  | | STORE_TYPE_ID | varchar(25)  |
  | | STATUS_ID     | varchar(25)  |

The "STORE_TYPE_ID" value in the STORE table relates to a value in the TYPE_ID column of the TYPE_TABLE where TABLE_NAME is equal to "STORE" and TYPE_FIELD is equal to "STORE_TYPE".

The "STATUS_ID" value in the STORE table relates to a value in the TYPE_ID column of the TYPE_TABLE where TABLE_NAME is equal to "STORE" and TYPE_FIELD is equal to "STORE_STATUS".

Anyone have any thoughts on how to annotate a Store object to map the correct values? I can't seem to find anything like this in the examples, or via Google.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034089#4034089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034089