[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB3 Stateless Session Bean and jbpm-enterprise.ear

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 10:32:07 EDT 2007

I thought of making a wiki page, but on the other hand it is in the docu as well. The only problem right now that I see with the docu is that it's a mix of 3.1 and 3.2 - which led to the confusion with the jta.UserTransaction property in this case. But Koen is working on getting separate docus for 3.1 and 3.2 up, and Tom will add some more info about this property in the docu as well.

I guess that should do - if not it's still not a big deal making a wiki out of it.

Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034107#4034107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034107