[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Unable to create a WSClient that uses jboss-wsse-client.

noclueu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 10:51:59 EDT 2007

One more question that might answer my problem.

In the service code for user/password I add annotation:
@RolesAllowed("internal")
  | and
  | @SecurityDomain(value="JBossWS")

In the client to pass the user password, I had to add:

  | BindingProvider bindingProvider = (BindingProvider) port;
  | 			Map<String, Object> reqContext = bindingProvider.getRequestContext();
  | 			reqContext.put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "myuser");
  | 			reqContext.put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "mypassword");

For signing/encryption I added this annotation to the service:
@HandlerChain(file="resource://config/ServerHandler.xml", name="SecureHandlerChain")
and added the the ServerHandler.xml and jboss-wsse-server.xml

To the client, I did nothing special to the code, just added the jboss-wsse-client.xml. Is there a bit of code I am not doing, that I should? If so, what is it?

Thanks Again,
Richard K

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034114#4034114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034114