[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deploying a simple HelloWorld EJB3 under JBoss

bdecoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 11:24:27 EDT 2007

4.0.5 is only compatible with EJB3 RC9 Patch 1. Our initial release of the 4.0.5 installer with the EJB3 option had problems. We then released a corrected, non-installer version of EJB3 and shortly thereafter a corrected installer version.

So if you want to run 4.0.5 with EJB3, you need to make sure you have the latest installer or manually install the non-installer version of EJB3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034142#4034142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034142