[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Injecting PortalObjectContainer into servlet

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 11:24:39 EDT 2007

"agaudreau" wrote : Thanks to the injection hint I was able to make my custom NavigationPortlet work which was missing the service injections in the jboss-portlet.xml for the PortalObjectContainer... and:

  | <service-name>PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory</service-name>
  | <service-class>org.jboss.portal.security.spi.auth.PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory</service-class>
  | <service-ref>:service=PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory</service-ref>
  |

  | Posted so anyone trying to do the same will get a hit for this post in a search.

I am trying to do the same but I fail recieving the container context. see my post for more info
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=105402

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034143#4034143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034143