[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to map the name.

namburi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 14:15:21 EDT 2007

Hi All ,

I have my application running in Jboss.As of know inorder to run the application , i start the server and type the url are

http://localhost:8080/test

Where test is the name of the application ( war-file)

Know i need to map in such a way that ,

I may need to give as

http://Myserver/test

and run the application.I want to basically hide the localhost and 8080 to be mapped to my information.

How do i do that ? In which xml do i need make the changes.

Thanks in advance
Sasikanth N

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034241#4034241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034241