[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Need some help with mapping

MikeDougherty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 15:52:06 EDT 2007

You are not annoying me. I  apparently do not have the correct vocabulary to describe my situation adequately enough. So let me try again...

Store has a one-to-one relationship with Type. However, simply using the following annotation is not adequate:

  |     @OneToOne
  |     @JoinColumn(name = "STORE_TYPE", referencedColumnName = "TYPE_ID")
  |     public Type getStoreType() {
  |         return storeType;
  |     }

Because it produces the following error:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034267#4034267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034267