[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Possible bug - POJO doesn't automatically join transacti

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 16:50:33 EDT 2007

Ok, sorry, I didn't read your post carefully enough.

If you are using a Seam JavaBean component, then you aren't running in a managed environment (apart from what @Transactional gives you [1]), so it's your job to call joinTransaction() as the conversation scoped EntityManager may have been created outside this transaction - at least that is my understanding.

[1] anonymous wrote : ie. method invocations should take place in a transaction, and if no transaction exists when the method is called, a transaction will be started just for that method

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034289#4034289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034289