[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - bad copy/paste

dd_la_frime do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 02:49:39 EDT 2007

As I had a problem with copy and paste I repost my previous post :

Thank you very much Norman,

I had indeed in my persistence-dev.xml the following line in 1.1.6 :
<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update" />

and in 1.2.1
<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="validate" />

So for the moment I change the value of the "value" attribute to update and it's working. I don't know if it's the good choice but I don't know very well hibernate, I used to develop with OJB. ;o).

Thanks again.

Christophe.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034406#4034406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034406