[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Cannot persist replicated EntityBeans

ifallon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 06:13:55 EDT 2007

Hi - I am also new to the clustering aspects of JBoss and suffering similar confusion I think about entity persistence in a cluster.

Section 10.3 here:

http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/1.4.1.SP2/tutorial/en/html_single/index.html

implies replication via the cache is persisted ( ? )

I've got a test setup with 2 machines in a cluster which seems to work (I can see the cache replication working via JMX console) but what I also see despite  entities being replicated in the cache, the DB is still always being queried (I can see the query count increase in the DB (MySQL) tools). I would expect not to see a DB access for cached entities. Any thoughts on that one ?

Best regards,

Ian Fallon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034466#4034466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034466