[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: I can't get AOP to cross cut ... Please help

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 06:52:01 EDT 2007

I'm not sure why you are getting the IllegalAccessError, the Include attribute should expect a String. Most likely you have something hanging around from when you did step 4)? Or did you start again from a fresh installation of jboss app server and jboss aop?

Try commenting out the Include so you have

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectManagerServiceJDK5"
  |          name="jboss.aop:service=AspectManager">
  |          <attribute name="EnableLoadtimeWeaving">true</attribute>
  |          <!-- only relevant when EnableLoadtimeWeaving is true -->
  |          <attribute name="SuppressTransformationErrors">true</attribute>
  |          <attribute name="Prune">true</attribute>
  |          <!--attribute name="Include">com.ebrd</attribute-->
  |          <attribute name="Exclude">org.jboss.</attribute>
  |          <attribute name="Optimized">true</attribute>
  |          <attribute name="Verbose">false</attribute>
  |       </mbean>
  |
  |       <mbean code="org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectDeployer"
  |          name="jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer">
  |       </mbean>

The Include stuff is not needed in your anyway, since anything that does not match the Exclude is automatically included.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034481#4034481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034481