[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Errors with global transactions on oracle

freerider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 07:54:39 EDT 2007

Hi Martin,
thanks for your tips. I tried a few drivers 10.2.0.3, 9.2.0.8 and 8.1.7.1. But  now it seems that the problem moved a little bit.

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Hibernate operation: could not get table metadata: JBPM_ACTION; bad SQL grammar [???]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02089: COMMIT is not allowed in a subordinate session
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02089: COMMIT is not allowed in a subordinate session

I tried to set the property hibernatetool.metadatadialect=org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.dialect.OracleMetaDataDialect but after regenerating the hbm files I still get this error.
Do you have any complete example for an XA datasource with correct hibernate.properties?

One solution in a forum was to change to a local datasource which is a bad idea when you are in a global transaction.

Why we are using Oracle8i? Hmm... I'm not the DBA and I'm not working for an insurance company. But I like the remark.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034509#4034509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034509