[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 - Mailing process - Exception during deployment

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 10:15:42 EDT 2007

I would if I had the time to try it. My spare time is currently filled with playing tennis, kitesurfing and a certain special lady. All that remains is being used to answer questions in the forum. Trying to find the cause of this would take relatively to much time, so I think I have to pass it.

Ronald

btw, this is not that I'm not willing, but I do not work for JBoss/RH/jBPM and have to do it all in my own time

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034585#4034585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034585