[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to open a jsf popup window from a portlet and keep faces

jpbarbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 10:53:27 EDT 2007

Hi,
I use Jboss Portal 2.6 Alpha1 with SEAM 1.1.6.GA, and I'd like to open a JSF popup window from a portlet.
I try this:
<s:link action="#{deliveryManager.displayDelivery}" value="POPUP" onclick="window.open('/view/requestDeliveryManager.jsp', 'test', 'menubar=no');return false;"/>

It doesn't work: A popup is open but it can't get any seam objects which are referenced in jsp file.
I think that the popup window does not have the same SEAM context than the one of my portlet.

How can I do ?

Thanks for your reply.
JP.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034625#4034625