[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Question regarding page parameter

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 12:20:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a question on using the page parameters. Here is the situation: I have a main page and some child pages, navigation goes from the main page to the child pages and then back to the main page; some state on the main page needs to be kept when going to the child page and restored later when going back to the main page: for example, I have a set of tabs (using rich faces tabpanel), I want to "remember" which tab is selected before going to a child page and later when I come back to the main page, I want to have the previously selected tab displayed.

So how can I implement this? Any hints?

Thanks,
Tong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034678#4034678