[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deploying a simple HelloWorld EJB3 under JBoss

shupingChen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 13:08:54 EDT 2007

I am reading the Mastering EJB 3.0 , and I have encountered the same problem when I deploy the Helloworld example. I am using the jboss-4.0.5.GA. When I deploy the EJB to JBoss, the client code throws an exception showing that the examples.session.stateless.Hello is not bound. Do you have solved this problem?
Does anyone can tell me how to let the helloworld example work in JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034695#4034695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034695