[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Designer alpha version - eclipse updates required?

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 14:06:41 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

@Bill:
I did not yet try to do a build of the designer after I merged the two plugins. How did you build it exactly?
I still have to adapt the org.jbpm.gd.build project AFAIR. A quick patch would be to import the org.jbpm.gd.jpdl project in your workspace and do an export. Of course you need to have installed the right Eclipse drivers (WTP/GEF/EMF).

@Ed:
In fact there are no build time dependencies on jbpm in the designer. With the new developments (merging the Exadel plugins and ours into RHDS) it is in fact quite possible that the jbpm plugin codebase will have another home soon. What would you think of such a move? (Just trying to get some ideas)

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034717#4034717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034717