[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Incompatible local class org.jboss.remoting.InvokerLocator

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 14:36:33 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to migrate my application from using JBoss MQ to JBoss Messaging.

I have followed the doc and installed JBoss Messaging 1.2.0 SP1, I ran the queue example and it worked fine.

However, when I tried to run my client (external) app, I have the following error:

anonymous wrote :
  | javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.io.InvalidClassException: org.jboss.remoting.InvokerLocator; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -2909329895029296248, local class serialVersionUID = -4977622166779282521]

I am using the jboss-messaging-client.jar from the jboss-messaging-1.2.0.sp1 directory.

Thanks for your help.
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034722#4034722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034722