[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - 3.2 scheduler in ear

brittm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 14:50:42 EDT 2007

I'm feeling a bit stupid here.  I'm running the 3.2 ear out of jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA under the example server, but the scheduler isn't running.  And well, I don't know how to make it run.

Yes, the example server comes with the WAR configured to run independently--and the servlet starts the scheduler properly, but the EAR, naturally, doesn't use that particular WAR or the servlet, and doesn't process timers.

So, somebody please tell me that I accidentally deleted something or didn't configure something.  If it really isn't working in the release, I'll create a JIRA issue.

Thanks,
Britt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034732#4034732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034732