[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam / Hibernate adds extra foriegn keys?

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 15:19:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I notice that seam adds extra foreign keys to my database models.  I have carefully set up the proper cascade options to my foreign key associates, but then when I start my seam app it adds overlapping foreign keys with no cascade options.  I'd like seam to skip this, I'm sure there is a configuration option somewhere but I haven't found it.

My app was created with the latest seam-gen with jboss AS and mysql db.

Thanks much,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034747#4034747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034747