[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 16:46:26 EDT 2007

dj - thanks for the info on dialogs.  I am just starting to incorporate the trinidad dialog functionality into my app.  Couple of questions if you have the time:

1) Did you extend/override the Seam PhaseListener or did you incorporate another one into the stack?

2) Same question for the ActionListener?

I have not worked with either of these, so new stuff to learn.  Would you mind posting an example of the faces config for these two?

Would you have an example page/config files that you could share?

I'm reading through the Trinidad docs and have not fully incorporated all of the pieces yet.
  - To date I have not used navigation rules, but it looks like I must for dialog:something to work in the commandButton action (did you find something else that would work?)
  - In Trinidad's example they have

  |                                 action="dialog:chooseInteger"
  |                                 windowWidth="300" windowHeight="200"/>

 how to bind this to the backing bean managed by seam?  Set the value as an EL expression?

Well....off to play with new toys!

Thanks in advance for any help,
Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034778#4034778