[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: killing messaging server shutsdown my app?

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 17:39:04 EDT 2007

What I was not sure was how many server you had involved in your config.

anonymous wrote : it not only kills my messaging application but also the associated tomcat java app.

What did you mean by this? That the WAR application is shut?

Well.. we don't do anything on tomcat or Log4j. You need to identify what is causing that. Like... messages are not arriving... you got an exception or something like that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034798#4034798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034798