[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 - Mailing process - Exception during deployment

ygiriyap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 04:19:22 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : For the nullpointer, there was a jira issue on this, somethig was fixed in cvs:

  | Mail.java 1.6 history download 7 days tbaeyens
  | added null pointer check on email recipients: JBPM-850

This issue takes care of scenario ... when ... actors dont have mail id associated with them.

But in my case ... I am providing the mailid in "to" attribute in the mail element.

But still the null pointer exception!!!

Anyway ... filed a jira issue for this.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-929

Cheers,