[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - (NOTE: In JBPM 3.2)Decison nodes - trivial issues - help req

ygiriyap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 05:15:42 EDT 2007

Hi All ...
(Note: I am working with JBPM 3.2)

I am not able to get the decision node make a proper decision based on static values or the task variables by defining the conditions in the decision node(processdefinition.xml file).
(I could get this working using a handler class to make my decisions,though)

I expect this to be a trivial issue.I am posting this after searching the forum trying out different things and for some reasons not able to get this thro.

USE CASE:-
step1: Am reading 2 variables in a task node.
step2: I have a decision node.Where,based on the values of variables I need to take any of the three paths.

  | <decision name="DN_P1CompareP2">
  |       <transition name="TN_P1LesserP2" to="TN_P1LesserP2">
  |       <condition><![CDATA[#{P1 < P1}]]></condition>
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="TN_P1GreaterP2" to="TN_P1GreaterP2">
  |       <condition><![CDATA[#{P1 > P1}]]></condition>
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="TN_P1EqualsP2" to="TN_P1CompareP2Else">
  |       </transition>
  |    </decision>

Somehow ... always it takes the first transition.This means the conditions are not getting evaluated properly.

Note:- As it was mentioned by Ronald in one of the threads ... I have defined the type of the variables P1 and P2 as "Integer" in the form.xhtml

I am fighting for 3 days to know where I have gone wrong.
Please let me know how to describe the decision using static values or process/task variables in the decision node.

Thanks in advance.
--Yash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034927#4034927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034927