[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - twiddle doesn't support password parameter

newbi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 05:45:58 EDT 2007

Hello,

We have an application deployed on JbossAS4.0.1sp1. In spite of the fact that jmx-console is secured by password, twiddle tool can still access the server without password.

Is this a security hole of this version of jboss? It seems that since jboss 4.0.2 twiddle tool supports password parameter.

Our problem is that we cannot plan a migration to 4.0.2 and this issue is critical.

thanks

newbi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034936#4034936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034936