[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Two War files

kapils do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 07:30:38 EDT 2007

I have a struts application

Before I put all the contents  into the ROOT.war.

Now I want to make separate applications i.e. first.war and second.war and would like to put it into the deploy folder of jboss.

But my problem is ---

I was using the action path in the jsp's as following

<form action="/LoginAction.do"

and struts-config mapping as
  <action
	     path="/LoginAction"

and it is not working now.
If i change it to <form action="/first/LoginAction.do"
in first appliation and <form action="/second/LoginAction.do" in the second application. , it is working perfectly fine.

Help---

I would like to know whether we can specify any mapping either in web.xml, struts-config.xml or jboss(to make two root folders) so that i need not to change my application' actions throughout. Plz help me . I m stuck.

Otherwise i have to change all the paths in two application. Hoping there could be a better solution

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034967#4034967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034967