[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

dajevtic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 08:15:01 EDT 2007

By the way. Please remember that the Listener only checks if the action source is of type "CoreCommandLink"!
If you also use a "CoreCommandButton" or a somewhere then you must add the check for this instance as well, or just use the super class UIXCommand.
I'm not 100% sure, but if you want to make inputListOfValues work for conversation scope, you might have to add functionality for this as well, but I'll check this out this weekend, too!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034984#4034984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034984