[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Mapping problem

nicolemans72 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 11:10:12 EDT 2007

I solved this problem by using ServiceFactoryImpl instead of ServiceFactory

But now I have some errors to parse my jaxrpc-mapping.xml file at the line

  | Service service = (Service)factory.createService(wsdlLocation, serviceName,mappingUrl);
  |

  | org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to create a new SAX parser
  | 	at org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerFactory$UnmarshallerFactoryImpl.newUnmarshaller(UnmarshallerFactory.java:100)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.metadata.jaxrpcmapping.JavaWsdlMappingFactory.parse(JavaWsdlMappingFactory.java:79)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxrpc.JAXRPCClientMetaDataBuilder.buildMetaData(JAXRPCClientMetaDataBuilder.java:77)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:111)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:157)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:142)
  | 	at jbosstest.HelloClient.testDmex(HelloClient.java:95)

Any ideas?

I need answers quickly plz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035054#4035054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035054