[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Mail (sending) and Message-Driven Beans?

aschneid75 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 11:16:26 EDT 2007

Thanks...so I guess my question would be, as long as I define my variables in the MDB with an @Out annotation, then in the onMessage method do the Lifecycle calls, the renderer should be able to use the objects I create in my MDB to render the facelet and send the email?

I don't really need any components from Seam in my MDB, just want to make sure the objects created in the MDB are available for the email.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035057#4035057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035057