[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injected SLSB not getting interceptors sometimes

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 11:30:42 EDT 2007

I'm exploring this in the debugger, but admit it's a bit of a mystery to me where injection takes place (Interceptor driven and via the Component class I think).

Here's what I'm seeing.

In this case, IngestService is a SLSB injected into a SFSB.  This is injected and initialized properly.  Looking at the instance of ingestService from the SFSB shows this:

  | ingestService	Object_$$_javassist_1  (id=3251)
  | 	handler	ClientSideInterceptor  (id=3250)

Got it.  ClientSideInterceptor adds all of the Seamy goodness.

Step down into ingestService itself, which contains the SLSB ingestUtil.  This SLSB is injected by Seam, just like the above.  But ingestUtil isn't intercepted at all.  This is how ingestUtil looks as seen from the SLSB bean owning it:

  | ingestUtil	CsvIngestUtil  (id=3213)

It's the naked SLSB.

I'd like to figure out why this is, but interceptors are subtle.  If anyone on the Seam team or otherwise could give me a pointer here I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035067#4035067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035067