[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection of a stateless session bean (SLSB) into anothe

trickyvail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 11:53:33 EDT 2007

Yes that worked! Thank you to both Matt and Knass.

My classes look like this:
@Local
  | public interface Simple
  | {
  | 	public abstract String getName();
  | }
  |
  | @Stateless
  | @Name("simpleBean")
  | public class SimpleBean implements Simple
  | {
  | 	private String name = "simple";
  |
  | 	public String getName()
  | 	{
  | 		return name;
  | 	}
  | }
  |
  | @Local
  | public interface Container
  | {
  | 	public abstract String getName();
  | }
  |
  | @Stateless
  | @Name("containerBean")
  | public class ContainerBean implements Container
  | {
  | 	@In(create=true)
  | 	Simple simpleBean;
  |
  | 	public String getName()
  | 	{
  | 		return simpleBean.getName();
  | 	}
  | }

I'm still left wondering about the implementation details within the EJB container. I suspect that the ContainerBean is issued a proxy stub to which it maintains a reference. This would allow different pooled SimpleBeans to service the getName() method call from the ContainerBean. In this scenario I think things should work as planned. Any further insights appreciated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035075#4035075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035075