[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Designer alpha version - eclipse updates required?

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 12:22:09 EDT 2007

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote :
  | I did not yet try to do a build of the designer after I merged the two plugins. How did you build it exactly?

I've tried both ant and the direct method using eclipse.  The same anomalies show up in either case.
anonymous wrote :
  |  Of course you need to have installed the right Eclipse drivers (WTP/GEF/EMF)

I suspect this will make everything work nicely for me.  Is it possible that you you might check and inform about your own current WTP/GEF/EMF plugins?   Have they not changed from the set which is shipping with 3.0.13?   Also, are you still using the default (aging) 3.2 eclipse, or have you gone to 3.2.1/3.3?

Thanks again.

----
Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035081#4035081