[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 12:40:31 EDT 2007

"dajevtic" wrote : By the way. Please remember that the Listener only checks if the action source is of type "CoreCommandLink"!
  | If you also use a "CoreCommandButton" or a somewhere then you must add the check for this instance as well, or just use the super class UIXCommand.
  | I'm not 100% sure, but if you want to make inputListOfValues work for conversation scope, you might have to add functionality for this as well, but I'll check this out this weekend, too!

dj,

Thanks for the replies.  That what help me get started.  I look forward to looking at anything you can put together this weekend if you get the chance.  It's always nice to learn from someone who has been through it before rather then re-invent the wheel.

Thanks again,
Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035089#4035089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035089