[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Explicit Conversation Id Question

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 14:29:31 EDT 2007

I have the following code in a CONVERSATION scope SFSB and I have two questions.

1.  Why is my conversation id always "size" and the selected size is never taken into account?

2.  If I am already in another long running conversation, but I would actually like to switch to a new one with id "size".  How can I achieve this without a "begin method called from a long running conversation" exception?  I tried join=true, but that make is join the conversation already in progress.  What I want is for a new one to be started with this id or join on if there is one with this id already.

I am using Seam 1.2.0 patch1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035132#4035132

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035132