[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Explicit Conversation Id Question

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 17:17:04 EDT 2007

If I understood well, it seems that Seam 1.2.1 disables explicitly something wrong in the Seam logics.

You should start a LRC always when there's no LRC active, i.e. no LRC switch available. Anyway, I solved my problems (because I faced the same app break some days ago) avoiding explicitly the propagation using <s:conversationPropagation type="none"/> in the links to the begin method (I guess the solution in the workspace management's conversation switch).

I experienced a problem also with this approach, you can find the details in my last two posts in this topic:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=105311

if you face the same.. maybe you do the same coding error as me.. maybe not.

Another hint: It's a matter of time, but @Begin(id="") is going to be deprecated, there's a new way to define the conversation identifier explicitly in the pages.xml, also called business key definition, you can find the details here:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033263

Regards,
Raffaele Camanzo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035171#4035171