[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Request for PDF p:element tag

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 18:38:03 EDT 2007

That's an interesting possibility.  I had intended that people would extend the PDF support by creating a subclass of ITextComponent.  There's a tiny bit of XML overhead required to register the tag, but otherwise it's fairly trivial amount of code.

I've gone ahead and added p:element experimentally.  To use it you'll need to move the itext jar out of the war (into the ear or as an app-server library) or move your components into the WAR.  Let me know if it is useful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035185#4035185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035185