[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - httpservletrequest.getProtocol returns null when invoked usi

ashwinnk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 01:59:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using a portletrequestdispatcher to include a servlet in the doView method. Within the servlet a NULL is returned if i try to get the protocol of the request using getProtocol. I expected to see HTTP/1.1.

Below is the code snippet of how I include the servrlet

-----
rResponse.setContentType("text/html");
PortletRequestDispatcher prd = getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/TestServlet/test");
prd.include(rRequest, rResponse);
-------

Any help on this subject will be of great help.

Thanks,
Ashwin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035218#4035218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035218