[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Configuration : JBoss - Datasource - Hibernate

balde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 08:55:50 EDT 2007

Hello,
I have 3 questions:

1/ - I'd like to configure an oracle data source within JBoss. Which steps do I have  do? Is it then necessary to remove the HSQL DB default configuration? Or is it still used internally by JBoss?

2/ - How to configure hibernate in JBoss? I've read some stuff about "Hibernate MBean" configuration. But where (which file and directory) to configure the MBean?

3/ - How to access hibernate from a session bean?

Thanks for your help.

balde
--------

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035295#4035295