[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ConnectionFactory & Connection without using JNDI.

jkrishnakumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 09:08:03 EDT 2007

In JBossMQ we got the Connection factory(without using jndi lookup) by using SpyConnectionFactory class.

The Code snippet uses SpyConnectionFactory for JBossMQ:

ConnectionFactory connFactory = (ConnectionFactory)new SpyConnectionFactory(loadProperties());

public Properties loadProperties() {
	Properties props = new Properties();
	props.setProperty(UILServerILFactory.SERVER_IL_FACTORY_KEY, UILServerILFactory.SERVER_IL_FACTORY);
	props.setProperty(UILServerILFactory.CLIENT_IL_SERVICE_KEY, UILServerILFactory.CLIENT_IL_SERVICE);
	props.setProperty(UILServerILFactory.UIL_ADDRESS_KEY, uilAddress);
	props.setProperty(UILServerILFactory.UIL_PORT_KEY, uilPort);

	return props;
}

We are in need of the same functionality API in JBoss Messaging same as SpyConnectionFactory in JBossMQ.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035299#4035299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035299