[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple Domain Quesiton

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 10:37:10 EDT 2007

Very cool, and thanks for the response.  Would it be appropriate to use security rules to send 404s if someone tried to access one of the "control" domain pages through a non-control hostname?  Or would that be a perversion of the security system and there's a much easier way to do it?  I don't want to give any hint that the control app exists to people using the data-view path.

Again, thanks - I'm trying to come up with best practice designs that not only work, but work with the elegance I've become used to with this project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035338#4035338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035338