[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to return to a previous page without conversations

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 10:59:35 EDT 2007

I seem to be having a brain freeze.  I'm trying to create a simple mechanism where a user is on a view page (no conversation is active).  They click a link and are taken to another page.  Do some stuff and then click a "return" button and are taken back to the original page.

For example,

 - User viewing a contact page
 - User clicks "Add Note"
 - New page and user enters a note
 - User clicks save, note saved and contact page reshown

Right now I am passing Request Parameters around.  I figure there has to be a better way.  What have others done?

My current method of using request parameters seems clunky.  Pageflows seem a little overkill.  Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035354#4035354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035354