[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException in ContextImpl

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 11:40:36 EDT 2007

Can there be some sort of class loading problem?

Here's something I read just now
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/11/12/classloader.html

In the case of a classloader problem maybe the ContextImpl class exists in different packages loaded by different classloaders? I need to find out why the wrong version of ContextImpl is loaded and how to get the correct one to be loaded. I saw in the debugger that the server was referring to the "jboss-ejb3-all.jar" file (provided by seam library) for the mx.util package.
Maybe the MBean server tries to cast to this object but has another bytecode version?

Any experts here in this field that are willing to sort this out?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035367#4035367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035367