[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Changes don't commit on the database

remon_sherin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 13:40:04 EDT 2007

>please don't expect us to be clairvoyant

  Plz don't be satirical. If you found that my description is not sufficient tell me.
All what I want to say are the following: normal procedures that causes a change in the database, don't cause any change at all, i.e. if I create a ProcessDefinition and deploy it, I should navigate to JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION table to find that it has 1 new row, I found that it contains 0 rows.
  What makes me not to describe the details of the problem, is that I'm new to JBPM, and i think that a lot of you have faced this problem before.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035413#4035413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035413