[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and @GeneratedValue

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 15:54:20 EDT 2007

Hiya,
Sorry, project isn't currently critical so I'm holding on until seam-gen can do the work. My fix would be to add the annotation, as you suggest.  The other thing is to check the persistent configuration.  I think mine ended up with validate in one of the properties in persistence.xml, which I would probably change to update and allow the code then to regenerate the schema for me.  It may be that you'll need to check out the @GeneratedValue parameters to make sure that you select the appropriate option for the way that your database works with sequence numbers.  The default may not be suitable for your set up.

Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035449#4035449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035449