[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple Domain Quesiton

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 21:55:01 EDT 2007

Thank you very much for your response Peter!

In fact http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-769 seems to be exactly what I want but unfortunately I'm not this deep into Seams inner mechanics  (in fact I don't have the slightest bit of an idea how this is implemented internally) - and I'm drowning in work (who's not).

So I probably won't have time (or the knowledge) to fix it myself but instead I hope for some brighter minds than myself to implement this ;).

Regardless of the above I'm not really sure what would be the best way to implement this because the reason for this request is only to "obfuscate" / redirect upon an (Authorization)Exception upon a view request (so the AuthorizationExceptions created while handling the already allowed view request are handled like they are now - like  they would be handled without this addition).

What do you think about this (especially about overwriting the exception mapping only for page requests / views and not the internal execution) - and how much work would this change require (just a raw guess)?

PS: I sign your request to be able to overwrite exception mapping but regarding this subject it might be more than needed / wanted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035484#4035484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035484