[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Will Ajax4jsf work on J2EE1.3??

icai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 6 22:29:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am supposed to deploy my application on OAS 10.1.2 which expects J2EE version 1.3 . My web.xml for J2EE 1.3 does NOT allow me to include following filter definitions.

         <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
  | 	  <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
  | 	  <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
If I dont use these definitions, I'm  not able to use "a4j:include" tag.Since I can include above definitions in web.xml for J2EE version 1.4, I'm able to get "a4j:include" tag working.
 Does that mean that a4j:include does NOT work with J2EE 1.3 ?? Do we have any work around for this.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035486#4035486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035486