[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to find a container managed entity manager through J

pxpwxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 09:28:39 EDT 2007

tks.
in my persistent.xml,i named the persistent unit "synch".When i attempt to get it through jndi,my code is like this:...context.lookup("synch");or context.lookup("java:/synch"),and the program error msg is:name sych is not bound.and i can not find the unit name under jboss's jndiview(in it's console interface).
I guess i should get it through jndi,but i just do not know how to work out!

respect!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035517#4035517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035517