[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - PojoCacheListener: modify

supi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 11:34:16 EDT 2007

Hey everybody,

I'm experimenting with Habanero b2, and with POJO listener notification in particular. I have a couple of questions:

- I am getting "attach" and "detach" notifications, but no "modify" calls. Do I have to configure something to make this work?

- Will there be an API to query the cache for a Pojo's Fqns or Ids? I understand that this can be an expensive operation but I think it should be available on demand if not provided with the notification.

- What is getPojoID() supposed to return? If it is what I think it is, shouldn't it return the complete list of cycle-free paths instead of a single string? Or is ID something else?

- If I have to do implement it myself, what would be the best way to do it? Walking up the tree from PojoInstance to its references minus the last fqn entry and so on seems to be very inefficient since the nodes aren't physically linked.

Thanks,
Basil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4035530#4035530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4035530